Thrillers are always a kind of hit and miss genre for me but I have been buying a few more to try over the last year or two. Here are the best of the year.
I went into it thinking the book was going to be as gory as the film and I was a little disappointed for that but it was a good mystery-thriller in its own right.
I have The Chalk Man on my TBR and it looks so good! I'm glad to see how much you enjoyed it though now I'm thinking this is one I need to read when not home alone since you enjoyed it!
Relic was fun and I enjoyed the movie too.
ReplyDeleteThe film was really great-it has been years since I watched it though!
DeleteI loved Relic. :)
ReplyDeleteI went into it thinking the book was going to be as gory as the film and I was a little disappointed for that but it was a good mystery-thriller in its own right.
DeleteI have The Chalk Man on my TBR and it looks so good! I'm glad to see how much you enjoyed it though now I'm thinking this is one I need to read when not home alone since you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteIt's not an all out horror or anything and not a ton of action but it kept me reading it to get answers to the mysteries in it!
DeleteOh The Chalk Man...so glad you loved it๐
ReplyDeleteYour favourite! *not* *giggles*
Delete