Saturday, 28 December 2019

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup




Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

READ

A day late but never mind! I also read another two Berenstain Bears books but my graphics are not co-operating today so I left them out! 

4 star, 2 star, 3 star, 3 star, 3.5 star.


6 comments:

  1. The cover for Pandora is enough to give me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit iffy about the MCs being four batchelor guys but I actually really liked he guys. Review still to come!

      Delete
  2. Not too bad in reading. I have Terror Mountain on my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pretty good end to my reading challenges this year! Terror Mountain was really good!

      Delete
  3. You have quite the variety here. I am quite curious about Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandora was a decent read and I liked the characters!

      Delete