Pretty good ratings overall! I'm sure I've read something with a practically identical cover to Pandemic Diary but off the top of my head I can't remember what. Must have been created by the same designer
I've enjoyed the series by Russell James a lot...I hope we see more of the character. I liked Cryptid Zoo but haven't enjoyed how over the top the others in the series are.
Pretty good ratings overall!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I've read something with a practically identical cover to Pandemic Diary but off the top of my head I can't remember what. Must have been created by the same designer
These covers do appear a lot on self published books-I often see the same cover used twice!
DeleteI still need to read Curse of the Viper King!
ReplyDeleteThis is the third in the series and it is keeping up a good standard!
DeleteViper King looks promising. As does Cryptid Country. I think I have that one.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed the series by Russell James a lot...I hope we see more of the character. I liked Cryptid Zoo but haven't enjoyed how over the top the others in the series are.
Delete