Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
I need to get to reading more Hunter Shea.
I have plans to get a few read next year-I have about seven to read I think!
There are several Greig Beck books that I want to read! Glad to know you like his stuff.
I loved Fathomless and have certainly enjoyed the first two Primordia books. Quite a few of his books sound really interesting and I hope to read more by him next year.
The big shark books are usually real nail biter reads. I read Meg by Steve Alten a long time ago and that was my first big shark book.
Meg wasn't really for me-too much focus on his love life and slow getting into the story. I like these faster paced shark stories though!
Good variety of creatures! My friend loves creature/disaster movies/books so I bought her all shark themed Christmas gifts.Karen @ For What It's worth
I always enjoy having monsters in my life! Shark themed gifts sound fun!
Sharks... Sharks give me the heebies. Especially giant sharks.
I'm scared of the idea of and fascinated by sharks in equal measures!
I do need to read a creature feature. I read a lot of zombies this year but no creatures!
You must let more creatures into your life! *grins*
I NEED to read The Island!
My dad and I really enjoyed this one.
I need to get to reading more Hunter Shea.
ReplyDeleteI have plans to get a few read next year-I have about seven to read I think!
DeleteThere are several Greig Beck books that I want to read! Glad to know you like his stuff.
ReplyDeleteI loved Fathomless and have certainly enjoyed the first two Primordia books. Quite a few of his books sound really interesting and I hope to read more by him next year.
DeleteThe big shark books are usually real nail biter reads. I read Meg by Steve Alten a long time ago and that was my first big shark book.
ReplyDeleteMeg wasn't really for me-too much focus on his love life and slow getting into the story. I like these faster paced shark stories though!
DeleteGood variety of creatures! My friend loves creature/disaster movies/books so I bought her all shark themed Christmas gifts.
ReplyDeleteKaren @ For What It's worth
I always enjoy having monsters in my life! Shark themed gifts sound fun!
DeleteSharks... Sharks give me the heebies. Especially giant sharks.
ReplyDeleteI'm scared of the idea of and fascinated by sharks in equal measures!
DeleteI do need to read a creature feature. I read a lot of zombies this year but no creatures!
ReplyDeleteYou must let more creatures into your life! *grins*
DeleteI NEED to read The Island!
ReplyDeleteMy dad and I really enjoyed this one.
Delete