Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
I would love any of the monster/creature books to become movies on Syfy, it would be the perfect guilty pleasure indulgence.~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
There should be way more of these books becoming films!
Man I would watch any of these!
So would I Barb! So much horror and gore!
No to the sharks. The Extinction Trials I'm curious about so would watch the movies. :)
Hee I love a good scary shark film! The Meg was way better than the book!
I would love any of the monster/creature books to become movies on Syfy, it would be the perfect guilty pleasure indulgence.
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
There should be way more of these books becoming films!
DeleteMan I would watch any of these!
ReplyDeleteSo would I Barb! So much horror and gore!
DeleteNo to the sharks. The Extinction Trials I'm curious about so would watch the movies. :)
ReplyDeleteHee I love a good scary shark film! The Meg was way better than the book!
Delete