Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
Now I wanna read Fright Night. I really enjoyed the movie.
It was a decent read though I do prefer the film! I loved Chris Sarandon in it!
Nice ones. I'm still wanting to read The Shuddering. Sixty Six looks interesting.
If The Shuddering had limited the angst a bit and a few more scares it would have been 4 stars! It was a decent horror thriller though. 66 was a fun short read!
I need to get around to reading The Shuddering!!
I did like the creatures in that one!
Now I wanna read Fright Night. I really enjoyed the movie.
ReplyDeleteIt was a decent read though I do prefer the film! I loved Chris Sarandon in it!
DeleteNice ones. I'm still wanting to read The Shuddering. Sixty Six looks interesting.
ReplyDeleteIf The Shuddering had limited the angst a bit and a few more scares it would have been 4 stars! It was a decent horror thriller though. 66 was a fun short read!
DeleteI need to get around to reading The Shuddering!!
ReplyDeleteI did like the creatures in that one!
Delete