Thursday, 12 December 2019

Blogmas #12-Best Political Books


As today is the day of the General Election in the UK, it seems a good day to do this one. I love reading political memoirs, political diaries, behind the scenes of general election campaigns and governments. I like reading about the US politicians and elections but the UK books are the ones I really love! Here are the best political books I read this year!




8 comments:

  1. I don't read a lot of this type of book. I probably should though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where I get the love of politics from as none of my family were political animals! I can't get enough of these kinds of books and plan to read lots of them next year!

      Delete
  2. I don;t like this kind of topics but I'm glad you love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly isn't the type of topic everyone loves, that's for sure!

      Delete
  3. I don't think that I have ever read a political book. I might need to branch out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like any other subject they can be hit or miss but I just like reading about all the scandal, in-fighting and chaos behind the scenes of what appears to be smooth government!

      Delete
  4. Politics! I do like a good political read now and again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a ton of them to read-diaries of various government ministers, behind the scenes of coalitions and election campaigns, minister memoirs, US elections...lots of fun reads ahead!

      Delete