Saturday, 21 December 2019

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This week!

1) Series Or Standalone? 
Elle shares her opinion and asks for yours!
http://elleinked.blogspot.com/2019/12/series-or-standalone.html 

2) Book Review-Furies Of Calderon by Jim Butcher
A Bookstooge review.
https://bookstooge.wordpress.com/2019/12/16/furies-of-calderon-codex-alera-1-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85/ 

3) Book Review-Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry
Jenea goes YA contemporary.
https://jeneasbookobsession.net/review-for-echoes-between-us-by-katie-mcgarry/ 

4) 2020 Book Releases 
Erica shares her 'want' list!
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/ten-2020-book-releases-i-cant-wait-to-read/ 

5) Book Review-Anyone by Charles Soule
Mogsy goes SF.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/12/16/audiobook-review-anyone-by-charles-soule/ 

6) Challenge Accepted!
Sam shares her choices for 2020 challenges.
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2019/12/discussion-challenge-accepted.html 

7) Book Review-A Wedding On Christmas Street by Ivy Pembroke 
Barb goes seasonal!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/12/a-very-seasonal-read-wedding-on.html 

 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my list! :) <3 Hopping to the other posts now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! Happy Holidays to you :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention. Now I'm off to see what books I need to add to my wishlist!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must not add more books to wishlist until I clear out the list I already have! A task to do before the year ends!

      Delete
  4. I really appreciate the round-up this week. I missed a lot! lol

    Karen @ For What It's worth

    ReplyDelete