Saturday, 20 August 2016

Chuckles Goes Olympic Day Fourteen


Another good day for Britain! I'm NOT getting tired of saying that! I also had fun watching the conclusion of the BMX event which I love, and seeing Tom Daley cruise through to the diving semi final. What a pity that wasn't the final! I hope he can retain that form today.

Congratulations to Nick Skelton on his individual gold in the showjumping. So often he has been part of medal winning teams but now, a well deserved piece of solo glory!


Gold also to the gritty battling womens hockey team who won gold in a nerve-wracking penalty shoot. They held their nerve and made us proud!


A heartbreaking silver for Lutalo Muhammad who lost the gold in the final seconds of his taekwondo final. I'm gutted for him as he has battled to prove that he was the right man to represent Britain in this event. I can tell him now that he IS the right man and that he let nobody down! He is a great performer and there is more ahead for him in the future.


An excellent bronze for the women sprint relay team! They so much deserve their moment of Olympic glory!


I hope I haven't missed anything out as I still need to catch up on a few things from through the night. Today is another busy day with some good medal hopes!


No comments:

Post a Comment