Monday, 14 March 2016

Horror Week!


Yes it's Horror Week at The Book Cave! This week I'll be catching up with serial killers, monster beasties, and anything that is nasty and scary! I might even sneak in a vampire or zombie if I feel like it! I have a couple of Jack Ketchum books that I certainly want to read and maybe the follow up to Breeding Ground which features giant spiders! I'm also considering the novel based on the screenplay for Doom. Exciting! 

Do you have any specific plans for reading this week? Do you like horror books? If you do what are your favourite 'monsters'? Horror too scary for you? Scariest book or film you've read? I'd love to hear about it!

8 comments:

  1. My only plans for this week are that it is my spring break and I hope to get a lot of books read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are able to get some good reading done! Enjoy your break!

      Delete
  2. I am working on my personal challenge of reading Tournament of Books (for Rooster Award) books through the end of March. I usually like reading horror in the Fall. Have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean-I try to read horror and monster books all through October! Good luck with your challenge!

      Delete
  3. Yea! for horror. Can't wait to see what you read. And that devil is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Doom at the moment and enjoying it! Just the same as the film!

      Delete
  4. Horror, mmmm to be honest a gruesome zombie book is about as horror as I get. I am a big wuss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ended up reading a few scary non fiction books about possible disasters as well as my horror mood has been a bit lacklustre this week!

      Delete