Saturday, 19 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12



 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
All my books in the download section were obtained FREE from Smashwords!
 A lot of the books aren't my normal reads but if it is free I will give it a try and see what I like. Please note that I can't leave messages on your STS if I have to allow a third party site ie DISQUS access to my email/Twitter account etc
 
READ AND REVIEW RECEIVED:
 
 
 
NETGALLEY:
 
WON ONLINE!
 
Thank you to the author SK Anthony for providing the prize and to Ner over at A Cup of Coffee and a Book for hosting the competition: http://nercupofcoffeeandbook.wordpress.com/
 
DOWNLOADS:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

BOUGHT:












11 comments:

  1. Uhh.. I haven't heard/seen those books on your haul before. But still, enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah all the downloads and bought ones this week are Indie authors.

      Delete
  2. OMG. There are no words to describe your haul this week. It was indeed Epic. So many new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downloading this lot was a real buzz Grace! I've already started downloading next week's haul...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I did get another 10 as well but none have an author page on Goodreads so I decided to leave them for now.

      Delete
  4. I love the cover of Kinetic! It's a new one to me, but has me curious. Hope it one that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the cover...I felt enticed into entering the giveaway!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I was so excited at winning this as I NEVER win anything!

      Delete
  6. You have some really great books this week, will have to add a few to my own TBR list. Enjoy them all. My STS

    ReplyDelete