Friday, 18 October 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #5

This is a weekly meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts: http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/p/harry-potter-meme.html
Each week we share our personal opinion on a specific Harry Potter question chosen by Leah. Want to join in the Harry Potter fun? Follow the link above!
THIS WEEK:WHAT JOB AFTER HOGWARTS?

I don't think I'm brave enough to be an Auror though it would be a satisfying job to catch dark wizards! And dealing with sick people wouldn't really appeal to me. I think I'd probably have been like Percy and wanted a secure job at the Ministry of Magic. Who wouldn't want to go to work through a toilet?!!! I'm not quite sure which department I'd go for. I'm not good at languages and I'm not a fan of dangerous animals so maybe working with Ludo Bagman would have been an option-helping to set up the World Cup and Triwizard Tournament. I'd have to find out about all the departments and what they do before making a final choice though!

5 comments:

  1. Working in Sports department of the Ministry would be cool, just for the events you mentioned :D Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many Departments in the Ministry, there's bound to be a fit. I like the aspect of planning an event like the World Cup. I'm not much into sports (except baseball), but I do love Quidditch so I could see how that would appeal to me. I think it's a great choice! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah! I was finally able to find a way round that DISQUS thing to leave you a message!

      Delete
  3. Oh FUN choice ^^ Working with Ludo planning exciting and elaborate wizarding events sounds thrilling :D And honestly, the Ministry of Magic *does* offer tons of options regardless of where you'd end up! I LOL-ed about your comment about going to work through a toilet XD Really great pick!

    ReplyDelete