Friday, 11 October 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #4

This is a weekly meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts: http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/p/harry-potter-meme.html
Each week we share our personal opinion on a specific Harry Potter question chosen by Leah. Want to join in the Harry Potter fun? Follow the link above!
THIS WEEK: Favourite Moment Book 3

Hmm. I really loved book 3 and it's hard to think of just one favourite moment in it. I liked the scene where Ron is 'attacked' during the night by Sirius and Neville gets into lots of trouble for it. I was a bit annoyed that they cut it out of the film. But I guess I have to pick the big confrontation at the end where Harry finds out the truth about who killed his parents-especially that bit in the hospital wing when Snape finds out that Sirius has escaped and he gets totally unhinged in front of Fudge! I loved that, it was dead funny!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Snape lsing it was hilarious, and everyone else faking it around him, I loled XD :D
    Awesome pick :D

    ReplyDelete