Friday, 4 October 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #3

This is a weekly meme hosted by Leah at Uncorked Thoughts: http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/p/harry-potter-meme.html
Each week we share our personal opinion on a specific Harry Potter question chosen by Leah. Want to join in the Harry Potter fun? Follow the link above!
THIS WEEK:FAVOURITE PLACE
Favourite place in the Harry Potter World? The obvious answer would be Hogwarts as we all want to go there, but I think I'm going to choose Diagon Alley! Can you imagine how much fun it would be to go shopping there? I would have spent ages in Flourish and Blotts looking at all the spell books and buying extra ones to learn more. I'd be a bit like Hermione, trying to learn EVERYTHING! I would have bought Hogwart's a history to find out exactly where I was going, and I would have had my head in A History of Magic as well. Then you have all the places to buy your wand, robes, wizard supplies, visit the Weasley's shop, buy a broomstick and decide which team to support...I would be there for hours...


 PLEASE NOTE: 
I love visiting blogs and leaving comments but I don't give my details to third party companies like DISQUS so if you are using this system for leaving comments, sadly I can't say hello to you. Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Great pick, DA is among my favorite places. it looks so cool and I'd spend days and days shopping there. :D Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Why can't it all be real?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love DA too! In fact... It was pretty amazing when I went to the Wizarding World in Florida!

    Angie
    My Moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to go there but I'm scared of how much I'd spend on Harry Potter stuff! I might need to save up for ten years...

    ReplyDelete