
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This week, continuing my apocalypse theme is Grace Hamilton! I haven't read them yet but they sound good and I love the covers!





Dark Hunt I rather like. Dark Redemption too.
ReplyDeleteThey look very enticing!
DeleteI hopped over to Goodreads and checked these out. They sound really good. And those covers are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI can never resist bulk buying an apocalypse series!
DeleteI love these covers and why wouldn't I - dog!
ReplyDeleteI thought the dogs might appeal to you!
DeleteThose are nice covers! Looking forward to your thoughts on these!
ReplyDeleteI have so many amazing sounding apocalypse series! I must get caught up with all of them next year as priority!
DeleteI do like how the titles are all presented in a similar fashion. I see a few dogs which is a plus. I would try this series.
ReplyDeleteYou have to have a faithful dog in an apocalypse book!
Delete