This tag was created by Zaheerah and I saw the tag at https://dragonsandzombies.com/
Link back to Zaheerah's post
Tag people or don't tag
Ready, Get Set, TAG!
1) Amateur Baker: A book that is self published
Jeez, a lot of what I read is self published so I'll have to pick a few favourites! These are favourite authors within that genre of indie/self published. Darrell Maloney write brilliant apocalypse books about characters you care about, Nicholas Sansbury Smith writes a horror tale of deadly infectious mutated humans and Michael Stephen Fuchs co-wrote with Glynn James the best zombie series I've ever read.
2) Soggy Bottom: A book that had a great start but a disappointing ending
I was loving this Stephen King one but it went all weird at the end.
3) #Bingate: A book you grew frustrated with and had to DNF
Do you know how many I DNF in a year???
4) Junior Bake Off: A children's book
This was my favourite childhood book and I still have that original copy!
5) A Hollywood Handshake: A book that impressed you
I was surprised to love these books as much as I did.
6) Signature Challenge: A book that you would recommend to your friends and family
These are books I recommended to my dad and he loved them. James R Tuck's brilliant Deacon Chalk urban fantasy series, Hunter Shea's monster books and Richard Laymon horror!
7) Technical Challenge: Books that you read without knowing much beforehand. Rank them from worst to best
I grabbed these six books because they contained paranormal creatures I like-shifters and vampires! I very much enjoyed them all.
OK, here are three that deserve a big mention! These would be my desert island book and series as I could never get bored reading them.
9) The Finalists: A favourite trilogy
You can't just pick one! Here are three that I loved. The Hunger Games was the best YA series I've read. Plague of the Dead was my introduction to fast paced zombiefests and I love it. The Testing was similar to the Hunger Games-I've only read book one but I loved it!
10) An Extra Slice: A favourite companion book
The World of Ice and Fire. This history of Westeros is gorgeous with all the graphics and stories about dragons and rebellions!