
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
This Week! Kristen Painter!
I never really took to these books but I love the covers!



Oh I agree, this is a collection of gorgeous covers! City of Eternal Light might be my favourite out of these!
ReplyDeleteThe colours and artwork are stunning!
DeleteWow. These are amazing. Hard to pick a favorite. I was leaning towards the second one but then I saw the third. These are the kind of covers that make you impulse buy. LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm finding it hard to pick a favourite but I love that water splash on the third one!
DeleteThe covers really are gorgeous. Look at the eyes in that last one!
ReplyDeleteGreat aren't they?
DeleteI love these covers too, they're so gorgeous! I'd like to try the series.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't a fan but of course my tastes aren't to that kind of book! Lovely to look at though!
DeleteThis was a fun trilogy, but I can see why some might not take to them, I remember the protagonist being so annoying! I do love the covers though, they reflect the New Orleans setting very well.
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I believe that was one of my reasons for a DNF!
DeleteThese are definitely some beautiful covers!
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of cover. Pity I didn't like the books or I could've bought these bad boys!
DeleteThe titles are as good as the covers wow!
ReplyDeleteNice set of books!
Delete