We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles!
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
DISCLAIMER: All of the above content was devised and produced by Tynga and you can see the post and get your own copy at: http://www.tyngasreviews.com/2012/05/staking-shelves-official-launch.html
I will be starting my own version of Stacking the Shelves every Saturday here on the blog and on Twitter. It doesn't look as if new people can add their link on to the list on the linked page so I'll do things a bit differently! So I'll be putting on my weekly post what I'm planning for the week ahead and lets see how successful I am!