Saturday, 10 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2


 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

READ AND REVIEW BOOKS RECEIVED:























































DOWNLOADS:






WISHLIST:






 


LINKS:

9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of any of these books before, but I hope you enjoy them! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick! I really like your blog, which I'm now following. I couldn't leave a message because this DISQUS crowd wanted access to my email or Twitter account and I don't let third parties do that.

      Delete
  2. Not heard of many of these but the cover for Twin Souls is ace. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit! A third party wanted access to my account before I posted a message on your blog so I couldn't do it but I'm following you on Twitter so will visit weekly.

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard from any of these authors but they are so lovely.

    Have fun reading them.

    my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I love your picture - Sesame Street FTW! :D

    Very intriguing haul this week. I need to go look these books up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Demons in the Big Easy is one I have to read as well. I hope we both enjoy it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete