Friday, 2 August 2013

Joining the modern world

Chuckles had bowed to the inevitable and joined Twitter. OK so it's for two reasons, one,  to increase followers which gives me more chance of getting free books from publishers on Netgalley, and two, to help promote authors I've featured on the blog. Extra tweets on my reading progress,  mentions every time I start and finish a book, tweeting about every new thing I upload here...it all helps. So please do your bit and follow me on Twitter using the button on the right side of the blog. You can see a sample of my tweets as well.

Feel free to comment on anything featured on the blog. Don't be put off by the fact that I moderate the comments-that's only to filter out abusive things and stop trolls.If you like a book I gave a low rating to, feel free to come along and say why you loved it. Feel free to say that a book I liked wasn't your thing. As long as we all respect each others opinions, we can talk about it without a problem.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment