"I'm an indie author swimming in the sea of authors and trying to keep my head above water to get noticed. I'm not special but I believe I have something to give and that a lot of readers will like my work or at least admire it for its style and originality. I have plans to cover several genres I'm passionate writing in, so that I grab the interest of a variety of readers. I'd like to kick down the walls of genre-judging so that people who usually read a particular genre or style go out of their comfort zone and read something different. I hope to be the one to encourage that for at least one person. My secret wish (not so secret now) was to write from a male POV in such a way that people who didn't know I was a woman would think it had been written by a man. Beasthood is my first published novel and so far it has shunned the werewolf genre stereotype. It isn't in fact a werewolf novel, it's a 'beast' novel, and I guarantee it'll be something you haven't read before."
Friday, 2 August 2013
Featured Author: AZ Green
"I'm an indie author swimming in the sea of authors and trying to keep my head above water to get noticed. I'm not special but I believe I have something to give and that a lot of readers will like my work or at least admire it for its style and originality. I have plans to cover several genres I'm passionate writing in, so that I grab the interest of a variety of readers. I'd like to kick down the walls of genre-judging so that people who usually read a particular genre or style go out of their comfort zone and read something different. I hope to be the one to encourage that for at least one person. My secret wish (not so secret now) was to write from a male POV in such a way that people who didn't know I was a woman would think it had been written by a man. Beasthood is my first published novel and so far it has shunned the werewolf genre stereotype. It isn't in fact a werewolf novel, it's a 'beast' novel, and I guarantee it'll be something you haven't read before."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment