Friday, 2 August 2013

Featured Author: AZ Green

A.Z.Green was born in 1989 and raised in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. She met the love of her life aged 16 and moved to London, finally settling down near Brighton. She has written various novels and short stories in her lifetime but has only recently decided to publish. She writes a wide range of genres such as dark fantasy, romance, thriller, historical fiction, dystopian, horror and paranormal. Her books tend to fit better into the New Adult genre as they usually have a more mature theme. Beasthood is her first published novel.

Where can I find AZ?
 
blog: http://azgreen786.blogspot.co.uk/ 
 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/azgreen786

Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7106784.A_Z_Green


Here is a message from AZ!

"I'm an indie author swimming in the sea of authors and trying to keep my head above water to get noticed. I'm not special but I believe I have something to give and that a lot of readers will like my work or at least admire it for its style and originality. I have plans to cover several genres I'm passionate writing in, so that I grab the interest of a variety of readers. I'd like to kick down the walls of genre-judging so that people who usually read a particular genre or style go out of their comfort zone and read something different. I hope to be the one to encourage that for at least one person. My secret wish (not so secret now) was to write from a male POV in such a way that people who didn't know I was a woman would think it had been written by a man. Beasthood is my first published novel and so far it has shunned the werewolf genre stereotype. It isn't in fact a werewolf novel, it's a 'beast' novel, and I guarantee it'll be something you haven't read before."

No comments:

Post a Comment