Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at http://www.wishfulendings.com/ to spotlight and discuss books we're excited about but haven't read, which may not even be released yet.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
As a child, rare and unusual animals, especially cryptid creatures, always fascinated Carter Wilde.
Now that he’s an eccentric billionaire and runs the largest conglomerate of high-tech companies all over the world, he can finally achieve his wildest dream of building the most incredible theme park ever conceived on the planet…CRYPTID ZOO.
Even though there have been apparent problems with the project, Wilde still decides to send some of his marketing employees and their families on a forced vacation to assess the theme park in preparation for Opening Day.
Nick Wells and his family are some of those chosen and are about to embark on what will become the most terror-filled weekend of their lives—praying they survive.
STEP RIGHT UP AND GET YOUR FREE PASS…TO CRYPTID ZOO
There is no way I'm missing out on this one! I just love zoo gone wrong stories! This came out in July but I just found out about it and I'm grabbing it now!


Sounds a like this zoo has a little bit of Jurassic Park going on, no?
ReplyDeleteI hope so! I love this kind of plot!
DeleteWow, what a cover. I may just go grab this one with you!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that! I'm already imagining the disaster about to unfold!
DeleteWow, this one sounds scary. I have to add this one to my list to get. I like this concept. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteMary
I love these zoo/park goes wrong books!
DeleteI love books about Cryptids! This sounds awesome :D
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
It looks great doesn't it!
DeleteO yes! Must have and hopping over to add it now!
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited about it!
DeleteJust grabbed it!
ReplyDeleteIt'll be featured on my weekend post tomorrow as well! It just arrived this morning!
DeleteThis one sounds interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read it!
Delete