Monday, 10 September 2018

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This week! 

1) Buying A Series
Nikki looks at the author v reader viewpoint.
https://breathesbooks.com/2018/09/03/discussion-buying-a-series/ 

2) Book Review-Dead Princess Walking by LM Schukraft
Erica looks at a fairy tale retelling.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/2018/09/book-review-dead-princess-walking.html 

3) Book Review-The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins
Olivia looks at fantasy horror.
https://www.booksinblankets.com/2018/09/the-library-at-mount-char-by-scott.html 

4) Book Review-The Psychology of Time Travel
Verushka looks at murder, mystery and time travel.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2018/09/06/the-psychology-of-time-travel-gorgeous-writing-but-too-many-characters-pulled-me-in-too-many-directions/ 

5) Book Review-Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells (Murderbot #3)
Greg looks at the third Murderbot adventure.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2018/09/rogue-protocol.html 

6) Book Review-An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena 
Mogsy looks at mystery.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2018/09/04/audiobook-review-an-unwanted-guest-by-shari-lapena/ 

7) Book Review-77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz
Mary looks at a horror thriller.
http://stackingmybookshelves.blogspot.com/2018/09/audiobook-review-77-shadow-street-by.html 

Sorry guys, it's been such a busy week and I'm all burned out so didn't get as much time to put this together this week!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me Chuckles! Off to check the rest out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great reviews here for me to check out! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link love!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed several of these posts. I see I missed a couple and will be sure to hop on over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh thanks for including my post. :) I did see some of these other posts but I also see a couple I missed. Thanks for sharing 'em!

    ReplyDelete