
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
This week-Jenna Nelson
Just one book cover to share with you in this series but it is pretty!

I've always thought this one was beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteIt is a great cover!
DeleteI need to find out what this book is about. How gorgeous! I always look forward to your weekly cover feature.
ReplyDeleteI do like snowglobes! I have a handful around my house!
DeleteIt's stunning! I love snow globes!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get Westeros and Hogwarts snow globes!
DeleteWhat a pretty cover!
ReplyDeleteIt is isn't it!
DeleteI have a thing for snow globes. I think they are one of the best objects for dark gothic stoires and therefore covers :)
ReplyDeleteI certainly like this one!
Delete