
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
This week-Juliana Haygert!
I haven't read this series but I love the covers!


Wow, these are awesome looking covers. Of course I like the purple one the best!
ReplyDeleteYeah it's a nice selection of colours! And they all match which soothes my booky OCD!
DeleteThose are some exciting covers. I especially like the second one.
ReplyDeleteI'm finding it hard to pick a favourite!
DeleteYou're right, these are nice! I like the first two the best, I think it's the colors.
ReplyDeleteUrban Fantasy does provide great covers!
Deleteyou always find the best colorful covers Chuckles! My fav is Cup of Life!
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of great covers on my blog travels!
DeleteYeah, those covers are pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery eyecatching indeed!
Delete