Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Online with New Computer!!!


Those of you who follow me will know my computer woes recently but I am happy to report that I am back online with a new machine and I hope that the computer issues are finally behind me. So for the rest of today I will be setting up my web pages and getting everything sorted. I'll be back to posting as normal from tomorrow morning. Yea!

Hopefully I can now put the stress behind me of a crap few weeks and get my blogging and reading back to normal and chilling out a bit more. Fingers crossed!

Thanks to all my followers (jeez I sound like a cult!!!) for their kind words and support through my woes and tantrums. You guys are brilliant and now I can visit you more without my computer self destructing! Double Yea!

Thanks for your patience and very valued friendship!

8 comments:

  1. yay I am glad to hear you have a new computer. I hope you'll get everything sorted soon and get used to your new computer. I hope you'll have some less stressful weeks soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased to have this new upgraded version but I do hate having to set up all my systems and passwords etc. I've still got some of that to do today. However I do feel better and hopefully a few stress free weeks are ahead!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are on the road to computer recovery. I'm so glad you were able to get a replacement. I look forward to seeing regular posts again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one better work! I might need a new mouse though-this one is way too sensitive and seems to open three tabs at once every time!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I shall never moan again about doing book reviews on the blog! Today I got three done without problem and I'm just so happy to be back posting. July has been a month to forget all in all!

      Delete
  4. Yay! New machine, what a relief!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope it works better than the last one over time!!!

      Delete