Monday, 16 November 2015

Reading with Chuckles


I have renamed my TBR Reading Challenge and changed it back to Reading with Chuckles as it sounds better, especially at times when I have no specific challenge running. So this is where I'll share what I read and abandoned each week, and I'll give the odd update on the state of my poor TBR! It does suffer at times...!

Well this week I don't seem to have had time to get much done, yet I seem to have nothing to show for it! Now THAT is annoying! I did get some reading done though so it wasn't a wasted week plus I watched a lot of Coronation Street, finishing the episodes from 1977 and going on to 1978. I'm going to take a blog break at the end of the week for a week or so to just recharge my batteries and read and relax. I feel a bit burned out so I hope this helps!

FINISHED:

HV Kershaw-Trouble at the Rovers
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4367375-coronation-street-trouble-at-the-rovers 

HV Kershaw-Elsie Tanner fights back
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4367374-elsie-tanner-fights-back 

HV Kershaw-The Street where I live
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/711806.The_Street_Where_I_Live 

6 comments:

  1. Relaxing and reading always recharges my batteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would do me some good...I've got the shopping done today and getting all the housework done over the next day or two and then I'm taking my break around Friday or Saturday. Quite looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. 1978 was the year I was born, I am so old!!

    A break sounds awesome, it is nice to just relax and read, to forget about blogging for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need it-everything feels like too much of an effort at the moment! I nice little readathon should get me back on track!

      Delete
  3. You did get some books read, so that is cool! And some shows watched. I have a couple of shows on my DVR that I have 8 weeks of recorded and have yet to get to them. But I don't want to delete them, because I know when I have time I will want to watch them. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ask myself that all the time Lisa! There just aren't enough hours in the day for books, TV, colouring and everything fun we want to do!

      Delete