Monday, 30 November 2015

Black Friday Fun!


So it is that time of year again-Black Friday Sales Week! Now I would rather chew on my own entrails than venture out to the shops to do battle with nutters who would kill you to get themselves a cheap TV! I avoid Boxing Day and New Years Sales and browse online instead so it won't surprise you to know that I did my shopping this weekend from the safety of my computer, using just Amazon. Besides the weather has been wild up here so there was no way I was going to do anything outside! So did you venture to the shops? Did you shop online? Did you avoid the whole thing or get some good stuff? Here is what I have ordered!

BOOKS:




DVDS:
















OTHER:



 If there are two things I can't resist it is cheese and chocolate! And retro sweets!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great books and movies. We have been collecting The Walking Dead dvd's - I usually get each season for hubby for Christmas. The first half of the new season wrapped up on TV last night and for some reason, I am not enjoying this season as much as in the past. Enjoy you chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the end of season 2 yet so I have some catching up to do! I've actually cancelled a couple of the items since I ordered-Amazon are taking forever to even get them through the dispatch process so I bought a couple of the things elsewhere and cancelled them! I am still waiting for those retro sweets though!

      Delete
  2. Amazon sopping is the best!!!! That's how I do all my shopping, if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete