Sunday, 14 June 2015

The TBR Hundred Book Countdown Challenge!


My tbr has managed to sneak up over 600 books again and action must be taken!!! So I am setting myself a pretty tough challenge-to get that tbr from 612 as it stands today, down to 500 books by December 31st. Yes it is an impossible sounding task but not everything on the tbr is full length reading-there are short stories, novellas and novels to be devoured! Even if I don't get to the target, I'll be pleased if I get close. It would be the first time in 5 years that my tbr was 500 or less! My updates on my progress won't be weekly, just whenever I have something to report! Anyone who wants to try and reduce their tbr is welcome to post on my update posts about their progress!

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Go, Chuckles! Go! That's quite the task, but I think you can do it! :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using you as my role model! I'm going to start tonight on a few short stories and get back into it...then I need to let it rip!

      Delete
  2. Oh my! That's a lot of books! I would never be able to do it. But you are a speed reader and will cut that number right out of the TBR pile. Now, I'm not going to talk about MY TBR pile... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some books are short stories and novellas so I can get through a couple of those at least in a day. There will also be abandoned books as well which would help...but I do expect to finish a fair amount of them!

      Delete