Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Reading with Chuckles #40


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

Erk! It's been a while since I did one of these posts so I'm only going to share a selection of what I've read this month. I'm hoping to be more organised over the summer and back to regular daily blogging. Real life does get in the way though! 




2 comments:

  1. So what's the next theme? Wolves? :D Hope you are doing well and have a great week this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to be doing any themes for the moment...just reading what I'm in the mood for day to day to get the dreaded pile reduced. It's working so far so yea!

      Delete