Monday, 25 May 2015

Reading with Chuckles #39


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

This week I continued with my mountain books which I'm really enjoying! I got12 books read this week-of course a few were shorter than a full length book but it is still 12 books so I'm very happy. My tbr would be greatly improved if I hadn't went out and bought a pile of new mountain expedition books in their place...*sigh* It's NOT my fault...

BOOKS COMPLETED:









No comments:

Post a Comment