Monday, 4 May 2015

Reading with Chuckles #36


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

This was a good reading week! At the moment I'm focusing on mountain expedition books, some of which have been sitting on my shelves for years. I've been enjoying reading them and feeling as if I am on some of these mountains. It reminds you how dangerous a sport this is and how you are only a step away from disaster like during the Nepal earthquake. It is quite sobering. So I finished 4 books and abandoned 2 this week which was a good haul.

FINISHED:



2 comments:

  1. Oh, hope you are sleeping well. :) And mountains! So cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sleeping normally now thanks! It's such a relief when the insomnia settles down again. I'm enjoying being back in the mountain books as well. I never intend to climb one but the stories of expeditions fascinate me.

      Delete