Monday, 11 May 2015

Reading with Chuckles #37


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

This has been another good week for reading! I've got really into my Mountain Month of May, reading about all the climbing expeditions. The first book was this gorgeous encyclopedis type book with stunning photographs, sections on geology, culture, the 1996 Everest disaster as it happened and the story of the survivors. Great stuff! I read three other books as well. 




4 comments:

  1. Oooh...those books look so purty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at the mountains! I wouldn't personally want to climb them though!

      Delete
  2. I love the mountain theme. :D That is so cool. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been enjoying getting to these books at last. Some have been hiding on my shelves for a few years now!

      Delete