Friday, 29 May 2015

Chuckles TV Catch Up


This is my new feature for the summer! I have sooo many great sounding TV shows that I want to watch but because of all my reading, I haven't had time to catch up with any of them! So this summer I'm doing a Chuckles TV catch up where I hope to get a look at some TV, decide what I like and don't like and tell you all my thoughts on everything. Now, my TV watching is very much mood related so I can't predict what I'll want to watch each week but here are some of the TV shows that I might be considering for summer viewing!

TV I have not seen a single episode of:

Game of Thrones, The Following, The 100, The Blacklist, Homeland, House of Cards (US), The Strain, Penny Dreadful, Strike Back, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, The Last Ship, Arrow, The Flash, Marvel Agents of Shield, Vikings, Continuum, Defiance, Fortitude, Bitten, Bates Motel, Banshee, Dominion, From dusk till Dawn, Helix, Harper's Island, Once upon a time, Pretty Little Liars, Resurrection, Hannibal, Lost Girl, Grimm, izombie, Flashforward, and lots more...

TV I started but need to catch up with or finish:

The Walking Dead, Scandal, Haven, Lost, Doctor Who, Supernatural, House of Cards (UK), Robin Hood, Stargate Atlantis, Nikita, Falling Skies, and more!

I think you can see the size of my task, especially when these are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head! So each week or so, I'll be posting a series update as to what I watched, what I liked and hated, series I'll stick with, series that I'm not going to watch any longer.

Comments are welcome but all are moderated (by my dad!) so any attempt at spoilers will not be put on the blog to spoil my enjoyment. So you spoilers can get lost!!!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely recommend Banshee, The Strain and Bates Motel and don't worry, no spoilers here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the look of The Strain...I started reading the book ages back and couldn't get into it but I might give it another try if I like the series. How I will fit in reading and TV catch up along with a summer of cricket and darts on TV I do not know!!!

      Delete