Saturday, 1 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves #21


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
This week was a mixture of pre-ordered, trade and bought books as I was hardly online due to a ton of medical appointments. I'm pretty happy with my haul but it has produced a crisis-my bookshelves in my room are totally packed so I now have books all over the floor to trip over. So I need to get reading these bad boys to give myself some space! I guess I've neglected my paperbacks since getting my ereader in the summer!
 
BOUGHT:

 


DOWNLOADS:
 

18 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you've got a great selection of books this week! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty pleased that they all arrived this week from Amazon. When added to my Waterstones shopping trip, it was a good week!

      Delete
  2. So many books! The Trap was such a good way of ending that trilogy, I'm thrilled that it went the way it did. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get this trilogy read! I have about 300 physical books and about 500 ebooks on my tbr which scares me!

      Delete
  3. Another amazing week for you I see. I hope you enjoy all your new books. They look fabulous.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to impose a book ban on myself until the tbr is under control but I have no willpower!

      Delete
  4. I really need to get caught up on Night Huntress! I'm on book 4.

    Shadow Reader sounds super good! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stumbled on The Shadow Reader when I saw a blog review for book 3 of the series. Stupid me nearly bought book 3 instead of book 1...DOH! Homer Simpson moment! I'm saving this last Night Huntress book for a special day!

      Delete
  5. Sky on fire was pretty good! I can't wait to read the third one :) And I really need to catch up on the Jeaniene Frost series. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read both books in this series...I just had to get the second one because of the cover! Really sad that Night Huntress is ending as I loved it. I just hope we get an Ian spin-off book...

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!


    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice of books. Hope you enjoy all of your reading. Click here to go to Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I had more time to read all these lovely books!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'm coming to visit you now...

      Delete
  9. Great haul, lots of great looking books. I've heard great things about Andrew Fukuda's series, I will definitely be getting my hands on that soon. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I really want to get started on things like The Hunt but I get distracted by the books I might want to trade or by the dreaded ereader freebie!

      Delete