AOTW #16 R Leib
Welcome to Author of the Week! Every week on my book group, an author
member is chosen to be Author of the Week and will be featured here,
tweeted on Twitter, shared on Google Plus and Pinterest and generally
treated like royalty! Group members are asked to do features and talk
about our AOTW to help each one to promote his/her work to the book
community.
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/114319-my-big-fat-indie-book-gang
This week: R Leib!
I have been a fan of Science
Fiction since I was a pre-teen. I started with the youth fiction of
Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein. Once I graduated to reading Bradbury,
Science Fiction became part of who I was. Over the years, Arthur C.
Clarke, Ursula K. Le Guin, Alfred Bester, Harlan Ellison, and a myriad
other writers sparked my imagination.
I worked for 30 years in
the computer industry as a programmer and in quality assurance. Most of
that time was spent in the paleolithic ages of data processing. This
was when computers were million-dollar behemoths with slow processing
speeds, when a terabyte of data required the floor of an office building
to store it. I saw the advent of display terminals, performance
monitoring, and computer generated imaging.
It was only when I retired from working in the computer industry that I returned to writing
Where can I find R?
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7221195.R_Leib
http://www.ckart.com/rich/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7221195.R_Leib/blog
On a space station in
Earth orbit, something terrible has happened to Bertie Lindermann.
Normally, the investigation would be a job for station security, but
this is not normally. Allon Wu might be the last person anyone would
pick to unravel a high profile mystery, but circumstances have thrust
that responsibility upon him. With deceit the order of the day, who is
not a suspect? Is this an isolated incident, or the precursor of a
maelstrom that could throw Kostya station into chaos? With an unknown
deadline, uncertain resources, and a personal tale of fantastic
obsession, can he navigate the currents of intrigue and curtail what may
be an evolving crisis before it is too late?
Where can I buy this book?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Negatives-Tale-R-Leib-ebook/dp/B00DW7JJJG/ref=sr_tc_2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393503014&sr=1-2-ent
http://www.amazon.com/The-Negatives-Tale-R-Leib-ebook/dp/B00DW7JJJG/ref=sr_tc_2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393503064&sr=1-2-ent
No comments:
Post a Comment