Friday, 9 August 2019

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup


Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

Three stars for the first three and 2 stars for Bigfoot. Origin was slow, I didn't like the focus on the romance or the constant religious bickering. If You Go Down To The Woods was decent but the choices the kids made were pretty dumb and a few questions remained unanswered for me. The Pleasure Palace MC was kind of dull, it was repetitive and not enough on the events at Court. Bigfoot was poor in grammar, bad dialogue and not the most gripping story!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I hope your next reads are much better for you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three stars is always better than two but I want books that excite me a bit more!

      Delete
  2. Hope you find some great reads next week that you'll enjoy more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so! Need to get some reading done this week even if the books turn out less great!

      Delete
  3. Too bad about Origins. I enjoyed it but I know we don't always enjoy the same books. Makes it fun to see what you think even if you didn't like it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I feel about it! I like reading reviews where people have a different take from me on the book!

      Delete