Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup
Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week.
One decent horror read, an eye rolling 'true' story and two really good books to finish the week!
I've not read that Shea book but believe I have it on my Kindle. Four books read is great. Wish I could do that well but something keeps getting in the way - work :)
ReplyDeleteI was pretty tired this week so for three days I got very little done. I'm pleased to still get four done! Ugh yes, work is a bummer getting in the way of some good reading!
DeleteI started The Shuddering and didn't get back to it. Have to pick it back up and see why. And I really had fun with The Montauk Monster!
ReplyDeleteThe story itself for The Shuddering was decent but there was too much focus on the relationship stuff between Jane, her ex and the love rival. The book could have been cut in half and been a great creature feature!
Delete