Saturday, 31 August 2019

Reading Challenge Update-Completed Challenges!


Completed! I'm pleased to have done this one and to have found a really enjoyable X book to finish it off!

A) A Dance With Dragons
B) Booked 4 Murder
C) The Chalk Man
D) The Devil's Fingers
E) Ebola K
F) The Farm
G) Gameland
H) Hope's End
I) Independent Study
J) Jack and Jill
K) The King Is Dead
L) The Last Bastion Of The Living
M) The Mage in Black
N) No God Is Safe
O) Operation Antarctica
P) Premonitions
Q) Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault
R) Red Headed Stepchild
S) Secret Lives Of Rockstars
T) The Testing
U) Unexpected World
V) Victoria & Abdul
W) The War Mage
X) X-Variant
Y) Yuma
Z)
Zombies, Run!


The idea is to read books with a royal theme ie Kings, Princesses, Queens, Dukes, Knights, Castles, Kingdoms, Quests etc. This challenge is hosted by Adriana Garcia over at https://shesgotbooksonhermind.blogspot.com/ .

Here are the books from my tbr that I hope to get read this year for the challenge. I've picked 15 to try and get Queen status but if I do well or DNF a few, more may be added!

Completed! 15/15 books for the challenge. 

1) David Baldwin-Henry VIII's Last Love (read)
2) Shrabani Basu-Victoria and Abdul (read)
3) Jane Bingham-The Tudors (read)
4) Lady Colin Campbell-The Royal Marriages (read)
5) Lady Colin Campbell-Diana in Private (read)
6) Margaret Campbell Barnes-My Lady Of Cleves (read)
7) Justin Somper-Allies & Assassins (read)
8) Laurien Gardner-Plain Jane (read)
9) Anna Pasternak-Princess In Love (read)
10) Diane Haeger-The Queen's Mistake (read)
11) Peter Bramley-Henry VIII & His Six Wives (read)
12) Kate Emerson-The Pleasure Palace (read)
13) Mike Ingram-Bosworth 1485 (read) 
14) Suzannah Lipscomb-The King Is Dead (read)
15) Dickie Arbiter-On Duty With The Queen (read)
 
I'm very pleased to finish two of my challenges this summer. Now I can concentrate the autumn on my Author Alphabet Challenge, my Series Catchup and my ebook and paperback challenges. I hope to be pretty much done with them by the end of December!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on completing these two! I'm no where near finished with my Royal challenge. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still four months to go Nicci so you can do it! I'll be cheering you on!

      Delete