I feel like the reading has been a bit of a struggle, waiting for a really great one! Still I'm reading each day and night so at least the motivation is still there so I'm not complaining! I hope you find some good reading time and content soon!
I only saw the newest Jurassic World film last week and I really enjoyed it. It was so different from any of the other films! Of the original trilogy I loved the second one the best!
My week was dismal. You did pretty good! I read 150 pages and finished an audio. It's a struggle.
ReplyDeleteI feel like the reading has been a bit of a struggle, waiting for a really great one! Still I'm reading each day and night so at least the motivation is still there so I'm not complaining! I hope you find some good reading time and content soon!
DeleteI've yet to see Jurassic World. I feel like nothing can ever top the thrill of Jurassic Park or the novelty of it all.
ReplyDeleteI only saw the newest Jurassic World film last week and I really enjoyed it. It was so different from any of the other films! Of the original trilogy I loved the second one the best!
DeleteLooks like you had a good reading week!
ReplyDeleteQuantity was good but quality not so much!
Delete