Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup
Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week.
This week's post covers what I read between Sunday and Friday, as I switched this post to be a regular Friday feature.
Loving Jurassic Hell - great title too. I've been reading on Hollow Kingdom most of the week here and there.
ReplyDeleteJurassic Hell wasn't bad at all but it has a sudden ending so I need to check for a sequel. The Island was good!
Deleteplain jane looks out of place. lol
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
It does a bit doesn't it! The rest look scary in some way and there's Jane in her gown!
DeleteI love the cover for the dino book and The Plan has me curious too. And The Island is on my list.
ReplyDeleteFor me The Plan is too short and I found it better reading it after the Bug Out series when I knew who all these people were and what they did in the war. If I read the prequel first, I might not have been as keen starting on the main series. The Island was fun-nothing like a dinosaur game show!
Delete