Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf. You might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. Go to Carole's blog and add your blog post link in to join in the fun! Hosted by Carole at https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/
This seems like a fun feature and I have been planning to take part since Carole launched this so at last, here we go! I have a TON of unread books to choose from in various genres and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with everybody.
It was always a joke. The “what ifs” and the planning were just conversations to have fun with. Who would be the first to go? Where would people be safe? Who would survive the zombie apocalypse? No one is laughing anymore.
Awakening to a nightmare, Dan Foster is forced to flee his suburban Chicago home. Together with his wife Abby and little girl Katie, they begin a dangerous trek across the wintery Midwest in hopes to reconnect with his brother in the heartland of Wisconsin. Dan soon discovers the ravenous hordes of undead are not the only things out there that threaten the lives of his family. Can he stay the man he is, or will he need to become something more dangerous in order to protect the ones he loves?
In the end, how much of Dan’s humanity will survive this dying world?
I always love a good apocalypse tale and when zombies are thrown into the mix, I love it! This one has been lurking on my ereader since October 2015 and it is way past time for me to be reading it. It looks like it will be next year though!


What a creepy cover. Hope it's good!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to get to this one for quite a while! I can't resist hordes of the undead!
DeleteThis one does sound good. I love that question "Who would be the first to go?" It'd make for a great party game, wouldn't it? :D
ReplyDeleteI can tell you that I wouldn't be the first in! I would have a very big weapon though! I sit and think about how to zombie proof my house a lot! Having a big imagination can be a really bad thing...
DeleteI would definitely read it. I have been loving my zombie stories lately. I can't wait to see what you think of it when you do get the chance to read it.
ReplyDeleteHVZA was a really good zombie book I read recently. It has really got me back in the mood to read a ton of zombie books over the next few months!
Delete