Saturday, 1 February 2020

Puppy Love Challenge


Barb at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/  is again running her Puppy Love Challenge and I'll be unofficially taking part. Basically all you need to do to take part is read at least one book during the month about a dog or cat. That's all! You can find the challenge sign up at Barb's blog using this link. 
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-announcement-they-call-it.html

These are the books that I'll be choosing from this month. I don't think I'll get to them all but I want to leave plenty options. Most are apocalypse and zombie reads.






12 comments:

  1. Good luck! At least one book with a cat or dog in a prominent role should be easily doable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will get one done this month but hopefully more. I still seem to be struggling with anything over 50 pages at the moment so I might need to plunge into one of these dog books to get me moving!

      Delete
  2. Hollow Kingdom is one I really want to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the sound of this book. Who doesn't love intelligent crows and faithful hounds!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Hope you get to Hollow Kingdom and thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how my mood reading will go this month but it is a decent selection to get my teeth into! I've just realised I also have a pile of Fred Basset books which I can start the month off with!

      Delete
  4. These look good. I need to do my post. I love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is reading! There should be some cute dog covers to enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Good luck in the challenge! I am going to join in and hope to be able to fit at least one book in. Hollow Kingdom was an amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this kind of challenge because there are so few rules and everyone can join in!

      Delete
  6. I've just seen this. I wonder if any of my reads this month will be eligible. Searching For Sylvie Lee did mention a cat called Couscous, but too briefly to count I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't say anything in the rules about how heavily the animal has to be featured-maybe it would count ok.

      Delete