Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
Looks like it wasn't too bad in the reading. Those Basset books look adorable.
I've been reading Fred Basset since I was a kid and now I'm trying to buy as many old volumes of it as I can. It's been running about 50 years now!
You got through lot of books but too bad about all the 2 star ratings. I am glad you had some 4 star reads to balance it out a bit.
Yeah the lower ratings are disappointing but I expect that when reading self published apocalypse authors y'know? I'm hoping for a few good reads this month!
Looks like it wasn't too bad in the reading. Those Basset books look adorable.
ReplyDeleteI've been reading Fred Basset since I was a kid and now I'm trying to buy as many old volumes of it as I can. It's been running about 50 years now!
DeleteYou got through lot of books but too bad about all the 2 star ratings. I am glad you had some 4 star reads to balance it out a bit.
ReplyDeleteYeah the lower ratings are disappointing but I expect that when reading self published apocalypse authors y'know? I'm hoping for a few good reads this month!
Delete