We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
This week!
1) Delightful Discoveries
More books for your TBR!
http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2020/01/delightful-discoveries_24.html
2) Book Review-Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain
Jenea goes historical mystery.
https://jeneasbookobsession.net/review-for-big-lies-in-a-small-town-by-diane-chamberlain/
3) Book Review-The Other People by CJ Tudor
Erica's review.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-the-other-people/
4) Book Review-Night Shift by Robin Triggs
Greg goes thriller.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2020/01/night-shift.html
5) Book Review-Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #1)
Nicci goes urban fantasy.
https://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2020/01/review-moon-called-by-patricia-briggs.html
6) Book Review-A Queen In Hiding by Sarah Kozlov
Mogsy goes fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/01/30/book-review-a-queen-in-hiding-by-sarah-kozloff/
7) How I feel about self indulgence
Sam talks about politics in books.
http://www.weliveandbreathebooks.com/2020/01/discussion-how-i-feel-about-self.html

Thanks for sharing my post, Chuckles!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteHope you're having a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteNice and quiet, just the way I like it!
DeleteI am always so grateful for your shares of my reviews! Thank you for the link love and for pointing me to other cool posts!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome Mogsy! I enjoy reading your reviews even if the book doesn't personally appeal to me!
DeleteThanks for sharing these. I've missed a lot!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteSo many great posts! It is hard to keep up. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Carole!
Delete<3 <3 Thanks so much for sharing my link!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
Delete