HORROR
1) Jack Martin-Halloween II (2.5 star)
2) Jon Athan-The Abuse Of Ashley Collins (3 star)
ZOMBIES
1) Robert Barnard-Hour 23 (3 star)
2) Caleb Cleek-The Fall (3.5 star)
3) Lora Powell-First Contact (3 star)
APOCALYPSE
1) Godsby Jim-Preppers of the Apocalypse (2.5 star)
2) Godsby Jim-Preppers of the Apocalypse 2 (2 star)
3) Nick Williams-Surviving the EMP (3 star)
4) Nick Williams-The Will to Survive (3 star)
5) Nick Williams-Our Survival (3 star)
6) Darrell Maloney-Countdown To Armageddon (5 star)
7) Darrell Maloney-After The Dust Settled (4 star)
URBAN FANTASY
1) Spencer Quinn-A Cat Was Involved (4 star)
2) Matt Wallace-Small Wars (2 star)
3) Orlando A Sanchez-The Date (3 star)
4) John P Logsdon-The Bleeding (4 star)
5) John P Logsdon-The Chief (2 star)
6) John P Logsdon-The Merging (3 star)
7) Ilona Andrews-A Questionable Client (4 star)

You're doing great. I need to go update my challenges even though I'm doing many this year. I had a feeling I'd not be able to do many while I'm still working two jobs. Not much time for reading.
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed you find any time to read at all at the moment and you must be so tired every night!
DeleteWell done with the challenges! You may say you're not reading much at the moment but this is a good number!
ReplyDeleteIt does look good though the length of the books are small. Still, they all count towards the final goal!
Delete