Saturday, 29 February 2020

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This week!
 
1) Book Review-Wither by JG Passarella (Wendy Ward #1)
Barb goes retro horror.

2) Book Review-Kill The Queen by Jennifer Estep (Crown Of Shards #1)
Nicci's review.
 
3) Book Review-Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams 
Karen's review.

4) Book Review-When We Were Lost by Kevin Wignall
Lark's review.

5) Book Review-The Departure by Neal Asher
Full review with spoilers by Bookstooge.

6) March Releases
List by AJ.

7) Book Review-The Unspoken Name by AK Larkwood
Mogsy's review.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nicci! I always enjoy reading your reviews.

      Delete
  2. As usual I missed a few haha! These wrap ups are life savers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing about doing this post is that it motivates me to visit everyone even when I'm in sloth mode!

      Delete
  3. So many great posts to check out this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I've missed out on a lot of posts this week so good round up.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete