Saturday, 15 February 2020

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This week! A two week catchup edition!

1) Book Review-It's Not About The Burqa by Mariam Khan
Stephanie Jane goes non fiction.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2020/02/its-not-about-burqa-edited-by-mariam.html 

2) Delightful Discoveries 
More books to add to your TBR...
http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2020/01/delightful-discoveries_31.html 

3) Book Review-Dracul by Dacre Stoker & JD Barker 
Bark's review.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/02/book-review-dracul-by-jd-barker-dacre.html 

4) Book Review-The Shadow King by Maaza Mengiste
Stephanie Jane's review.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-shadow-king-by-maaza-mengiste.html 

5) Book Review-Ashes Of Onyx by Seth Skorkowsky
Mogsy goes urban fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/02/09/audiobook-review-ashes-of-onyx-by-seth-skorkowsky/ 

6) Book Review-Sisters Of The Vast Black by Lina Rather
Greg's review.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2020/02/sisters-of-vast-black.html 

7) Delightful Discoveries 2 
More books that might interest you.
http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2020/02/delightful-discoveries_14.html 

8) Book Review-The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert 
Karen's review.
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2020/02/review-hazel-wood-hazel-wood-1-by.html#.XkfYVCOnzcs 

9) Book Review-Mile Marker 139 by Cynthia Hilston 
Stephanie Jane's review.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2020/02/mile-marker-139-by-cynthia-hilston.html 

10) Book Review-A Witch In Time by Constance Sayers
Mogsy goes historical fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/02/13/book-review-a-witch-in-time-by-constance-sayers/ 

11) Scrapbooking With Mary
Get your craft side going!
http://scarymarythehamsterlady.blogspot.com/2020/02/scrapbooking-with-mary.html 


16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your post. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed most of these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks for sharing mine! And lots of other good ones to check out I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my book reviews!
    The Shadow King was an amazing read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a few of my blog followers will be interested in your reviews!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for featuring my review, it is always appreciated :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete