Tuesday, 2 January 2018

Chuckles Get 'Em Orf My Bookshelf Challenge!


This is something else I haven't been doing recently-clearing space on my physical bookshelves! This paperback challenge is about reading them and hopefully clearing some off for trade or to go to charity shops. Books from other challenges set by me will not appear on this list ie those on the horror, series catchup and non fiction lists. These are additional books I want to read. Whether I will have time is anyone's guess!

1 Ryan Graudin-Wolf by Wolf
2 Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Hell Divers
3 GS Denning-A Study in Brimstone
4 Matthew Reilly-The Great Zoo of China
5 W Bruce Cameron-The Midnight Plan of the Repo Man
6 Peggy Webb-Elvis and the Dearly Departed
7 Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Trackers
8 Keith RA DeCandido-Resident Evil Extinction
9 Madeleine Roux-Sadie Walker is Stranded
10 Cynthia Hand-My Lady Jane
11 Rajan Khanna-Falling Sky
12 LD Goffigan-The Beast of London
13 Mike Kraus-Final Dawn
14 Joseph Nassise-By the Blood of Heroes
15 Brandy Purdy-The Ripper's Wife
16 Brandy Purdy-Secrets of Lizzie Borden  
17 Jon Athan-Cannibal Creek (READ)
18 Elizabeth Briggs-Future Threat
19 John L Campbell-Cannibal Kingdom
20 Terry Brooks-Running of the Demon
21 Rick Chesler-DMZ
22 Rick Chesler-Yeti 
23 Eli Constant-Dead Trees 2 
24 RL King-Stone And A Hard Place 
25 Ronald Malfi-Snow 
26 Diane Haeger-The Queen's Mistake
27 Nicholas Olivo-Promise
28 Nicholas Olivo-Shadows
29 John Ringo-Under a Graveyard Sky
30 Orlando A Sanchez-Tombyards And Butterflies
31 TR Schumer-Drone Catch 
32 Sonya Bateman-Master and Apprentice (READ)
33 Boyd Craven-Rebel Radio (READ)
34 Johnathan S Davis-900 Miles
35 Kate Emerson-The Pleasure Palace
36 PA Glaspy-When the Power is Gone (READ)
37 PA Glaspy-When the Peace is Gone (READ)
38 PA Glaspy-When the Pain is Gone
39 Jack Hunt-Phobia
40 Emily Purdy-The Boleyn Bride

10 comments:

  1. Oh man, I should probably do a challenge like this as well! I haven't read any of the books on your list but I do want to read Wolf by Wolf and My Lady Jane as well! Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! Nice to see someone who spells their name the same as me! I don't expect to finish every challenge but having big tasks might keep me motivated this year!

      Delete
  2. Ooh The Great Zoo of China is one I wanted to read...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had meant to read it last year but never seemed to get round to it!

      Delete
  3. Clearing space on old bookshelves for new reads is always a good thing. Hope you're able to make a lot of headway with these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't fancy my chances looking at the mess of my bookshelves but we'll give it a go...

      Delete
  4. That's a great list of books. I spy several I own too and some I want. Happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope to get most of these read...thanks, I might need it!

      Delete
  5. I need to do this. Once I finish with the ARC's that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I don't deal with ARCs or I'd never get anywhere with reading my own books!

      Delete