We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
Hope those who celebrate it had a good Christmas! Here are the posts I looked at during the festive period. Whatever you are doing tonight, be safe or if like me you are curling up with a book or dvd boxset, enjoy!
1) Diverse Book Recommendations
Jade looks at a few diverse books you might like
2) Book Review-Norman, the doll that needed to be locked away by Stephen Lancaster
Sarah looks at a very creepy doll...
http://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/norman-doll-that-needed-to-be-locked.html
3) Christmas The Horror
Laura looks at Christmas horror films!
http://fuonlyknew.com/2017/12/25/christmas-the-horror/
4) Book Review-All the Stars in the sky by Sarah Lyons Fleming (Until the end of the world #3)
Carole looks at a zombie sequel.
http://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/audiobook-review-all-stars-in-sky-by.html
5) End of Year Survey
Check out Barb's reading year!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/2017-annual-end-of-year-survey.html
6) Book Review-Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
AJ shares her thoughts
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/review-perfect-little-world-kevin-wilson.html
7) Uses for Pine Trees after Christmas
Pine Needle Tea, medicine and other things from your unwanted Christmas Tree!
http://readynutrition.com/resources/4-ways-the-pine-tree-can-save-your-life_08122015/

I’ve always wanted to see a Christmas horror movie. Some of those look creepy.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
I need to try a few of them myself...
DeleteThanks for the mention, Chuckles! I seem to keep turning to zombie stories lately :)
ReplyDeleteThere will be lots of zombies on the blog this year!
DeleteI love when you do these posts. I find new blogging friends! Thanks for the mention and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Delete